The essential joy of being with horses is that it brings us in contact
with the rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit and freedom
- Filling Water Troughs/ Buckets.
- Cleaning Troughs if Required.
- Feeding According to each Animal’s Specific Diet.
- Turn In / Turn Out
- Muck Stalls (once a day)
- Replenish Bedding if needed.
- Field Walk – Check for broken fencing.
- Apply Fly Spray/Masks
- Basic Grooming Ie: Picking Feet, Pulling Burrs.
- Chicken/Duck Egg Collection
- Basic Coop Cleaning
- Daily Memo (left at the last visit of the day)
- 15+ years experience working on horse farms, ‘A’ circuit show barns, boarding facilities, Standardbred/ Thoroughbred facilities and private farms.
- Able to work with differing species of barnyard animals (Goats, Horses, Pigs, Chickens, Ducks, Donkeys, Sheep, Cows ect.)
- 10+ years experience riding English and Western.
- Previous barn management experience.
- Over 10 + years Hobby Farm Owner, Caretaker, and Farm Sitting experience.
We can also be present for farrier or vet visits, or anything else that may be needed.
10% discount for all seniors and military personnel Ask about our reduced rates for long term equine care services.
|Farm Care Rate (Rate Based On A 1 Hour Turn-In/Turn-Out Service)|
|Farm Care - Live-in Service (Per Day)|
* Custom vacation packages are also available, Contact Us for details.*